Wednesday 17 September 2014

10 Things I Must Do Before I Die.

Lets post our Bucket List: Ten Things You Would Want To Do, no let me rephrase, TEN THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE YOU DIE or else you would feel like a loser on a death bed? lets share and motivate each other about life. Lets Dream about life, your life.
(This post is for indispire)
There are like billions of people on this planet with trillions of wishes. Everday when we woke up, we just say like oh god, I ve an exam today, please get me atleast passing marks or Please God, Make reach before the boss or the epic one is God please make a seat empty for me in the metro train. These wishes are so common. They have become a part of our routine. Out of 24hours we spent nearly 1-2 hours making such wishes but When a condition is applied like you have 10 wishes before you die, all those ordinary wishes become the most special and mandatory things in the world.
I've been given a chance to express my top 10 wishes, that I must do before I die would be emmm....
1. I would love to eat kilos of chocochip ice cream, no matter how fat will my dead body become.
2. I would surely to like to exchange my life with Bill Gates atleast for 1 day only.
3. I would be obliged if I clear IIT-JEE exam before my death.
4. I would be super happy if i get a chance to meet my grandmother who is no more a part of this world.
5. I want to sit in Mark Zuckerberg's office and wanna see him managing this big socially networking sites Facebook and Whatsapp with a handfull of people only.
6. I would be asking the gennie to allow me to go on a world trip with my friends. I wanna see everycorner of the world.
7. I might want to have a predeath expirence.. I want to feel how does it feels when someone dies and on coming back to life, I wanna tell people thus what happens when your soul leaves your body.
8. I want to watch all the upcoming movies of Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone.
9. I want my this post to get the maximum number of +1 and comments LoL hehehe
10. I should Rest in peace now.

No comments:

Post a Comment