Thursday 15 May 2014

1 year of togetherness

1 year of togetherness,
1 year of friendship,
1 year of love,
1 year of us,
1 year of DivIta <3

This blog is dedicated to my girl , my first best friend in my new school. The person who was always there to cheer me up when I was feeling low
We had fights,we had lovey-dovey talks, we discussed about relationships n crushes. We exchanged secrets. We made 1 hour long phone calls. We had food together.
As they say Best Friends are sibblings from different mothers.
You don't have any idea Ms. Khatri what special place you have in my life. I get mad when I don't get time to message you.
Our morning walks in the corridor. Droping each other at the time of dispersal. Buttering up the teachers roaming around.

I wonder,what will be we doing after an year. Shit I am gonna miss you so badly. I hope you will miss me too.

In the end I would like to say : I love u Nikita Khatri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment