Wednesday 7 May 2014

Yamuna Expressway : A shortcut to Taj!

Today I am going to write on the India 's most famous Highway,i.e Yamuna Expressway.I know the topic is not that interesting,but still I would love to share my views with my readers.
Yamuna Expressway connects Delhi with different parts of Uttar Pradesh.
It is believed that this highway is built by Mayavati , but people are frequently mistaken. It is a project of Jaypee builders and group.

Recently, me with my family went to see the One of the Seven Wonder of the World, the epitome of love, the pure and white, TajMahal,standing strong on the banks of river Yamuna.

Yamuna expressway is like a shortcut to reach agra in 3 hours. Though there are not too many stalls in this route, nor you will find a heavy traffic. But the trip is fun in itself. For instance you will have the opportunity to drive your car at a speed of 100 kilometer per hour and above. Aint it sounds thrilling ? Yes,it is :)

The feel of going to watch the amazing work of Mughal emperor makes the journey more amazing. Even on the empty roads you will not feel bored.

Taj Mahal is a place that everyone should see it. But for Delhities,initiation of their journey to Agra should begin from this highway only :D

No comments:

Post a Comment